Recipe: Pancake dough
Pancake batter recipe, I never sugar it, that way I always use the same pancake batter for all of my recipes. A pancake dough recipe for savory or sweet pancakes to let your desires go, but I’m falling for the crêpe Suzette, flambée with mirabelle plum. Easy to make pancake dough recipe, impossible to miss, if you have a few lumps, a small soup blender cost and it’s ready. Pancake pasta, always a welcome moment at home.
- Pancake batter recipe: for 10 to 15 pancakes
- 4 eggs
- ½ liter of milk (if possible non-skimmed)
- 200 g flour
- 1 large tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 g to 100 g butter
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pour the milk into a bowl then the oil.
- Break the eggs into the milk and beat everything with a whisk vigorously.
- Add salt and sifted flour so as not to form lumps
- Melt the butter then add it to the preparation.
- Let the mixture sit for a good hour.
- Heat your pan and pass a piece of butter quickly.
- Pour a ladle of dough into your pan and wait until the circumference of your pancake is golden before turning it over.
- Brown the other side of the pancake, fold it in four and set aside and repeat until all your dough is used up.
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 3 minute (s)
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pancake batter
My favorite wine for this dry cider recipe
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Break the eggs Beat with milk Add flour To cook To return to