Recipe: Spicy Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings recipe, they are inexpensive and worthy of interest. Moreover children love they can eat them with their fingers. Me too, I like it, but it will still be necessary to provide finger rinses, it is more on. I love to cook the chicken wings, they were intended for a Chinese soup and on the day said the clouds and the rain were gone, so barbecue. The soup will be for another time, because the rain will return. I often accompany them with white rice and this contrasts with the colors of spicy chicken wings. Just like baked chicken the wings can be baked in the oven, if you don’t have a barbecue. Spicy Chicken Wings a recipe that I can put in easy cooking.
- Spicy chicken wings recipe for 4 people:
- 800 gr of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 knife tip of powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons of soybeans
- 1 tablespoon of Nuoc mam sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Generously brush the chicken wings.
- Grill under a low heat on the barbecue.
- Turn the wings regularly, they should not darken.
- Enjoy hot
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spicy Chicken Wings
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Arbois Grape Pinot Noir and Trousseau
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
Let the wings marinate Sear on the barbecue From all sides Cooked wings Zoom