Recipe: Beet Carpaccio with Cilantro
Beet carpaccio recipe with coriander, cooked in foils, they will keep all their flavors. Baked beet carpaccio, wrapped in foil. This red beet carpaccio for a summer starter, very fresh and flavored with fresh seasonal herbs. Ideal for a beet verrine recipe, you can layer them with a salted whipped cream. Beet carpaccio easy recipe.
- Beetroot and coriander carpaccio recipe for 4 people:
- 4 large beets, unpeeled and raw
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- Beet sprouts (optional)
- Brush the beets under water.
- Make curls with aluminum foil, shiny side inside.
- Pour olive oil over each red beet.
- Add thyme, salt and pepper.
- Close the straw hut.
- Bake at 180 ° for 2 hours.
- Chop the coriander with the garlic and the shallot, add olive oil.
- Let cool and peel the beets.
- Cut thin slices with a knife of about 5 mm;
- Drizzle with cilantro oil
- Add salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 02 hour (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: beet carpaccio with cilantro
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace pinot noir, Grape variety: Pinot noir
Temperature : between 13 ° and 14 °