Recipe: Bananas flambéed with white rum
Bananas flambé with white rum recipe. A quick little dessert that always works, a few overripe bananas and you’re done. Sweeten the hot bananas in the pan then flambé directly with the white rum, the sugar will caramelize, a real killer
- Bananas flambéed with white rum recipe for 4 people
- 4 ripe bananas
- 40 gr of butter
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of white rum
- Cut the bananas in half.
- brown them in butter in a pan.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and gently caramelize your fruit.
- Heat your rum, flambé and pour over your bananas.
- Serve right away.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Bananas flambéed with white rum
My favorite wine for this recipe: no wine a small glass of white rum
Sear the bananas Leave a little caramelized Flip the bananas Flambé the bananas Water the bananas