Recipe: carpaccio de-Saint Jacques and passion fruit
Recipe for scallop carpaccio and passion fruit cooked in lime juice, a nice plate for a light recipe, amateurs will love it. Scallops and passion fruit, the acidity of passion fruit is the perfect flavor for this raw fish dish. J (loves scallops in all these forms. Souvenir from 2013
- Recipe of Carpaccio of Saint Jacques and passion fruit for 4 people:
- 4 Beautiful scallops
- 1 lime
- 1 passion fruit
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black lump egg
- ¼ pepper in vinegar.
- Salt flower
- Thinly slice the scallops.
- Place the scallops on a platter.
- Cut a lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice from the ½ lemon.
- Pour the juice over the scallops.
- Season with fleur de sel.
- Pepper with coarse ground pepper.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves with a knife.
- Sprinkle the coriander over the scallops.
- Cut the passion fruit in half.
- Remove the flesh from the fruit using a grapefruit spoon.
- Sprinkle the seeds with the passion fruit.
- Leave to rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Serve very chilled.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Carpaccio de Saint Jacques and passion fruit
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vin de Savoie Apremont Cépage Savagnin blanc; Chardonnay; Pinot Blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Nuts Slice thinly Scatter the fruit Add the eggs Zoom