Recipe: Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets recipe. Homemade chicken nuggets to delight children. Nothing could be simpler to make homemade nuggets, just a good choice of flour and especially not too long cooking. Homemade chicken nuggets served with a reduction of peeled tomatoes. Turkey nuggets or chicken nuggets it’s all about the budget.
- Chicken nuggets recipe for 4 people
- 4 chicken fillets
- 120 g of corn flour
- ½ bowl of corn flakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
- 1 knife tip of ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Coarsely crush the corn flakes in a mortar, then set aside in a bowl.
- Sift the flour and mix with salt and pepper, then set aside in a bowl.
- In a jar, beat the eggs into an omelet.
- Mix the chicken with the coriander and cumin
- Add the egg and give your nuggets any shape you want.
- Begin the breading operation by dipping the chicken pieces in the cornmeal.
- Dip the chickens in the beaten egg.
- Roll the chickens in the corn flakes.
- Cook your nuggets in the deep fryer with not too hot oil, as soon as they are golden brown, stop cooking.
- Place your nuggets on food paper to extract the excess fat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: chicken nuggets
My favorite wine for this Tavel rosé recipe Grape variety: Grenache noir, Cinsault, Clairette blanche
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
Thanks to my friend La cuisine des Anges for this recipe
Ingredients Mix cheese Add the chicken Make dumplings Mix the corn flakes Prepare all the meatballs Dip in the egg Finished meatballs Dip in the corns flakes Grab the nuggets Focus on nuggets