Chicken tajine recipe with spices and honey
Chicken tajine with honey, a special flavor with honey, it is a beautiful sweet and savory recipe. This chicken tagine with almonds will cook gently in the oven, a chicken tagine with vegetables, the chicken will remain tender and will be divinely flavored with honey. The chicken tajine with honey remains by far my favorite tagine, the zucchini gives a little eu and it gives a very tasty us, to be dressed with country bread. This chicken tagine recipe and an easy recipe to make you can serve it with white rice.
Chicken tajine recipe with spices and honey for 6 people
- 1 kg of chicken
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1 half teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of flat-leaf parsley.
- Cut the vegetables into small squares and the chicken into eighths.
- Heat the oil in the tagine.
- Add the spices and wait for the scent of the spices to flatter your nostrils.
- Grill the chicken pieces and coat them well with spices and add the honey.
- Turn the chicken regularly, so that the spices do not burn.
- Reserve the chicken when it is grilled.
- Add all the cut vegetables and half of the slivered almonds.
- Stir and as soon as they are soaked and grilled put away the chicken pieces.
- Close the tagine and bake in a hot oven at 190 ° for 40 minutes.
- Just before serving.
- Chop the mint and parsley, add to the tagine with the rest of the almonds and serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken tagine with spices and honey
My favorite wine for this recipe Côte du jura vin jaune Grape varieties: Savagnin blanc, chardonay, pinot blanc
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °