Recipe: chocolate cake and raspberries
Recipe for chocolate and raspberry delight, a dessert as beautiful as it is good, we liked this chocolate cake, placed on a bed of scrambled English cream with a raspberry coulis, a pleasure for the eyes but also for the taste. Moelleux au chocolat at home is already a great moment, but cooked with these raspberries which have come to flavor the chocolate, a real treat. Nothing could be easier to make a chocolate cake recipe and even easier if you have stainless steel circles.
- Soft chocolate and raspberry recipe for 5 people:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 60 g flour
- 150 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 8 squares of full-bodied dark chocolate
- 2 strips of food paper
- The custard:
- 4 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 1/2 liter of raw milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- Raspberry sauce :
- 500 g frozen raspberries
- 80 g icing sugar
- English cream:
- Prepare the English cream first, so that it can cool in the refrigerator.
- The raspberry coulis:
- Sweeten the raspberries with the icing sugar.
- Blend the raspberries with a soup blender.
- Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese.
- The soft chocolate:
- Break the eggs into a stainless steel bowl.
- Whisk them with the sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Add all the flour while continuing to whisk.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over a double boiler.
- Add the butter and let the appliance soften, then whisk so that the mixture is homogeneous.
- Cut a strip of food paper 4 to 5 cm higher than the molds.
- Unroll the cookie cutter to have the length, then cut the food paper.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate / butter mixture. Mix so that everything is homogeneous.
- Cut out 4 circles of paper for the background.
- Place the paper circles on a baking sheet.
- Place the circles on the lids.
- Wrap the strips of food paper inside the cookie cutter.
- Pour the chocolate appliance ¾ of the cookie cutter.
- Place two squares of chocolate in the center.
- Finish filling the cookie cutters.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 5
Cooking time: 25 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate cake and raspberries
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
ZoomTo tasteAdd the raspberriesRaspberries zoomPour the chocolateTo incorporateBlanch the yolksThaw the raspberriesMelt the chocolateAdd the butterMelt the chocola