Chorizo Risotto Recipe
Chorizo risotto, chorizo risotto recipe an easy cooking recipe for everyone. I also like the parmesan risotto, the cheese can be guessed just a little. It must be recognized that the risottos and these recipes let each cook go according to their whims. What is important in the chorizo risotto is before all cooking, I like to grill the chorizo a little, in order to allow it to reject as much fat as possible. Be generous with the Parmesan, it is left hanging in a chorizo risotto, some add a spoon of mascarpone to make it even more creamy.
Chorizo risotto recipe for 4 people
- 1 chorizo (sweet or strong)
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 3 tablespoons of chives
- 1.1 / 2 glass of rice
- 12 basil leaves
- 10cl of white wine
- 150 g of Parmesan
- 2 sugar cubes
- Cut the chorizo lengthwise into 4 wedges and then into small cubes.
- Grill your chorizo on a low heat so as not to burn it.
- Grill the chorizo in the pan, just to remove excess fat.
- Discard the chorizo fat, keeping a tablespoon.
- Peel the onion and shallot cut them into small pieces.
- Pour into the pan, adding the chorizo fat, add the chives, cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, brown them in the pan, with the rest, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and the 2 sugars, cook for 5 minutes then add the rice.
- Add one and a half times the capacity of the rice and simmer for the time indicated for the rice.
- Just before serving, pour in the Parmesan and stir well as soon as the cheese has melted you can serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chorizo risotto
My favorite wine for this Bandol (Red) recipe (Grape varieties: Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache noir, Mourvèdre)
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
- Spinach and chorizo risotto
- Land and sea risotto
- Chorizo soup
- Risotto with andouillettes
- Parmesan cheese
A comment Hide reactions
very very good !!! it is just missing in the title of the recipe that it is one and a half times the volume of rice in water! extra recipe
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply