Recipe: Cod pasta
Cod Pasta Recipe, for everyone to enjoy at home, they love pasta in all its forms. Usually I make fresh pasta, but now they wanted to eat spaghetti, I can’t make them. Deliciously flavored pasta with chorizo and basil, which I saved from this summer. The chorizo also colors the fish it makes beautiful color contrasts with the spaghetti and basil leaves.
- Cod pasta recipe for 3 people:
- 250 g of spaghetti.
- 200 g cooked cod
- 1 scoop of Ducros rice food coloring (optional)
- 70 g of chorizo
- 1 shallot
- 20 small basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Séchouan red pepper
- ¼ lemon
- 10g butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted water and the food coloring.
- Drain the pasta and oil them with a little olive oil.
- Remove the leaves from the cod (I had cooked it in a broth the day before)
- Peel then finely chop the shallot.
- Remove the skin from the chorizo.
- Cut the chorizo in quarters lengthwise, then into small wedges
- Heat a pan with the butter and oil.
- Let the chorizo color.
- Add the shallot.
- Then finally the cod, just to heat it.
- Pepper with Séchouan pepper just before serving.
- Sprinkle the basil leaves.
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod pasta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte de Blaye Blanc Grape variety: Sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle, Sémillon
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cooked cod Cut the chorizo Sear the chorizo Add the cod Zoom