Recipe: Cod rillettes
Recipe for cod rillettes, a nice and fresh starter. I served it in small stemmed glasses, just an appetizer for everyone to enjoy. Cod rillettes, ideal for an aperitif dinner, a little thought for students just an oven or even a microwave and a fork to make these cod rillettes. I think you already know that at home we are very fond of this fish. Cardamom delicately perfumes these cod rillettes, it spices them up a little. The zest just brings a little acidity, be careful to add it gradually so as not to overwhelm the other flavors. I could have served them with toast, but for this recipe I chose a country loaf instead. I used the tail of a large cod, be careful when you thin the cod, there should be no bones left. Remove the brown parts of the flesh and keep the flesh white.
- Cod rillettes recipe for 6 people:
- 480 gr of cod in chunks
- ½ teaspoon of Cubed tail pepper
- ½ teaspoon of pink berries
- 2 turns of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon olive
- 45 gr of light natural cheese
- 1 large tablespoon of cardamom seeds
- ½ lime
- 10 sprigs of chives
- Preheat the oven to 150 °
- Wash and dry the chives.
- Slice the cod section in half.
- Oil a baking dish.
- Place the section in the dish on the skin side.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grate the nutmeg directly over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the cardamom shells with a pestle.
- Collect the seeds in the hulls.
- Go through a mortar, crushing these small seeds as much as possible.
- Switch to Chinese in order to recover only the powder.
- Remove the leaves from the cod, removing all the bones.
- Directly in a colander, in order to evacuate the water which remained in the fish.
- Keep only the tastiest white part of the fish.
- Transfer the flesh to a bowl.
- Add the cheese, I chose a neutral cheese.
- Zest the lime, without adding any juice.
- Finely chop the chives with a knife, then add.
- Put the pepper and pink berries in a mortar.
- Mix the rillettes with the barely cooked fish
- Taste and correct if necessary.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minute (s)
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod rillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot Auxerois blanc Cépage Auxérois
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cook the codCooked fishMascarponeCardamom seedCrush with mortarFilter the cardamomAdd the herbszoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/3571500653009560671.jpg" class="aligncenter"