Recipe: Cod with tuna
Cod and tuna recipe, here is a recipe that has a lot of effect, my guests loved it. Cod remains our favorite fish here, especially the plump backs. Roasted in the oven, this fish does not require much supervision during cooking and frees you to enjoy your guests. Cod backs are best suited for baking, just add a little salt and pepper butter and you’re good to go. Cod roast stuffed with tuna, just a strip in the middle of tuna, here the tuna will color this roast.
- Cod with tuna recipe for 4 people:
- 4 leeks
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sancerre white wine
- 1 tablespoon of cream.
- 4 large back of cod
- 200 g red tuna
- 40g butter
- 90 g bacon
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon of poppy
- A few sprigs of dill
- 1 egg
- Peel the leeks, rinse with clear water.
- Slice the leeks into thin slices.
- Heat the pan with the butter and olive oil
- As soon as the butter has melted, add the leeks, be careful not to let the butter color.
- Heat with medium heat, so that the leeks reject their water.
- Pour in the wine and cream, then reduce to remove all the juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Place a sheet of food paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut the two rectangles to the size of your cod back, allowing 4 cm more.
- Cut the strips that will serve as the upright.
- Crack the egg and separate the white from the yolk.
- Glue the edges of the puff pastry with the egg white.
- Lay the edges without pressing, then scratch the edges a little.
- Prick the bottom of your rectangles with a fork.
- Pass the turns of your crust in egg yolk.
- Place the leek fondue in the puff pastry rectangles.
- Butter the cod back with a brush.
- Sow a few sprigs of dill on the cod backs.
- Salt and pepper the backs
- Thinly slice the tuna, then place it on the back of cod.
- Butter the other piece of cod back with a brush.
- Place the cod back on top of the other.
- Arrange the bacon slice alongside the prepared roast.
- Tie your cod with tuna on 4 points.
- Salt and pepper.
- Place the roast on the bed of leek fondue.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes.
- Heat the plates and cut the roast in half.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: cod with tuna
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sancerre Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Cut the leeksSear the leeksAdd the creamCut rectanglesInstall the framesPrick the doughSow dillStore the tunaTie up the roastsReady to cookCookedFace cutZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2379024634802432413.jpg" class="aligncenter"