Recipe: Blackberry Clafoutis
Recipe for blackberry clafoutis, we went to Fallon to find the Grandma, so that she takes us to her secret corners. One afternoon under the sun of the upper Saône to sting in the brambles, but in the evening when you taste the blackberry clafoutis, still lukewarm, what happiness. The clafoutis recipe is the same base or the same device every time, but by changing the fruits, your dessert becomes totally different. Be careful with cooking, I almost doubled the time by adding the blueberry clafoutis, indeed the blackberries are much juicier. The clafoutis my favorite summer dessert, I like it more for dinner than with seasonal fruits.
- Blackberry Clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 500 gr of blackberries
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Rinse the blackberries quickly then dry them.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Place your blackberries at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Clafoutis aux mures
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Thanks to grandma Ginette for this afternoon in Fallon
Break the eggs Add sugar Blanch the eggs and sugar The walls Ready to cook