Recipe: Roquefort tartlet
Roquefort tartlet recipe, ideal for a dinner meal or for entertaining friends. Roquefort a cheese that makes me crack, I like to cook it or eat it raw in a salad or in a Roquefort sauce to accompany a piece of beef. I like these crispy little tartlets with a characterful cheese in the heart, a strong cheese. They are eaten faster than it takes time to make them. We all loved this little Roquefort tart.
- Roquefort puff pastry recipe to make: 40 pieces
- 150 g of Roquefort
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- Take out the puff pastry half an hour before rolling it out.
- Unroll the puff pastry.
- Place the unrolled dough in the refrigerator before cutting it.
- Cut with a cookie cutter barely larger than the prints.
- Lay in the footprints.
- Prick the center of the tartlets with a fork.
- Cut the Roquefort into large cubes smaller than the imprints.
- Place a piece of Roquefort in each tart.
- Bake in a hot 200 ° oven for 15 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 40 pieces
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roquefort tartlet
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cahor Grape variety: Merlot, Tannat Cot noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Roll out the dough Cutting with cookie cutter Pose in the footprints Roquefort Ready to cook