Recipe: Crème brûlée with dried cherries
Creme brulee recipe, it is the most delicate creme brulee cooking in this recipe, if you have the opportunity to have farm-fresh eggs to make your cream, it will have a more beautiful color. To burn your cream, you will need a crème brûlée blowtorch, generously sweeten your ramekins before approaching the flame. Creme brulee has hundreds of variations, but my favorite is this plain creme brulee recipe. You will find on this site, full version of the creme brulee.
- Dried cherry crème brûlée recipe for 4 people:
- 1/2 liter of 33% quality liquid cream
- 6 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 180 g dried cherries
- 100g sugar
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Separate the yellows from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whisk to mix well.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Put in a bain-marie, cold water at the start, hot oven at 220 °, for 30 minutes.
- Be careful, it is the cooking, the hardest in the crème brûlée.
- It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins, burn it with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Dried cherry crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this Alsace Gewürztraminer recipe: Gewürztraminer grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Dried cherries Distribute in a ramekin Pour the cream Cooked cream Burn with a torch