Recipe: Monkfish with bacon
Recipe for monkfish with bacon, it was on promotion in my supermarket, I like it because it catches them directly. I still have a little trouble with this fish, the cooking is still a little overcooked, the next time I will remove 5 minutes. Monkfish is a fairly expensive fish, it’s a shame not to know how to cook it so that it remains very soft, I am interested in cooking ideas. Lotta with bacon, here she cooked with zucchini which remained a bit crunchy, I love it.
- Monkfish recipe with bacon for 4 people:
- 1 monkfish tail
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 120 gr of bacon
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of Provence herb
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Remove the skin from the monkfish, or have it done by your fishmonger.
- Place the bacon slices on each side.
- Add black olive halves.
- Tie the roast with a cotton twine.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cut the zucchini in 4 lengthwise and then into quarters.
- Place them in an oiled dish that goes in the oven.
- Peel the onion then finely slice and add to the zucchini.
- Sprinkle the herbs
- Crush the pepper then add half and season with salt.
- Place the sprigs of thyme and pour in the oil.
- Place the roast tied up in the dish.
- Add 4 lined garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- Pour in the white wine.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Monkfish with bacon
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Joseph blanc Cépage Roussane et Marsanne
Temperature between 12 ° and 15 °
Remove the skin Salt and pepper Cut the zucchini Butter lightly Zoom