Stuffed cabbage recipe to change the cabbage stew a bit, we all ate with pleasure. Cooking stuffed cabbage in the oven in a small broth so that the cabbages do not dry out and remain soft. For the stuffed cabbage accompaniment we chose white rice, sprinkled with the cabbage cooking broth. Beef stuffed cabbage, next time I’ll make vegetarian stuffed cabbage.
- Stuffed cabbage recipe for 6 people:
- 1 beautiful kale
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g ground beef
- 100 g white ham
- 80 g of poultry liver.
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of bread
- 50 cl of chicken stock
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Remove the leaves from the cabbage, removing the first green leaves.
- Blanch the cabbage leaves for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water at the end of cooking, to stop the cabbage from cooking.
- Place each cabbage leaf on cling film
- Peel the carrot and garlic onions.
- Roughly chop the vegetables.
- Chop the ham with the livers, vegetables and bread.
- Add the ground beef and egg.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mix the preparation of the stuffing well.
- Spread the cabbage leaf well.
- Place a tablespoon of stuffing in the middle of the leaf.
- Roll up each cabbage leaf to hide the meat.
- Tie each cabbage leaf with food string.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place the stuffed cabbage.
- Add a little broth.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Stuffed cabbage
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Chinian Grape variety: Carignan, Syrah; Cinsault
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
A beautiful cabbage Remove green leaves Blanch for a few minutes Chicken liver and steak Mix the meat Add the eggs Roll the leaves Cook in the oven