Recipe: Duck sleeve and potato
Potato duck sleeve recipe, confit meat with slightly crispy potatoes. Duck recipe with the end of the year the fatty ducks appear, it is necessary to take advantage of it, it is a festive meat. Inexpensive recipe, no need for duck breast for this feast. A duck sleeve recipe, I roasted the potatoes in duck fat. Nothing like a duck confit that is homemade with the pleasure of sharing.
- Potato duck sleeve recipe for 2 people:
- 4 duck sleeves
- 6 potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Salt flower
- Rinse the sleeves under the tap.
- Place the duck sleeves in a small cast iron casserole dish, packing them a little.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 2 hours in a rotating oven at 180 °.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut the edges of the potato to make a large cube.
- Heat a pan with the duck fat from the casserole dish, ½ hour before the end of cooking of the sleeves.
- Cook the potatoes in the hot pan, change sides for cooking every 5 minutes.
- Serve in a hot plate.
- Place a few grains of fleur de sel on the potatoes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 45 minutes minutes
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Duck muff and potato
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cahors red Cépage Côt noir, Merlot, Tannat
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Sleeves Bake the sleeves Cooked sleeves Peel potatoes Grill the potatoes On a plate Zoom