Recipe: Leek and bacon soup
Leek and bacon soup recipe, a fairly light soup to consume without moderation, it is divine scented by the smoked breast. An easy recipe to make in a few minutes, to give it a little more flavor, I sautéed the leeks in a little butter. A leek and bacon soup to start the New Year.
- Leek and bacon soup recipe for 4 people
- 800 g leeks
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 400 g of potatoes
- 1 large teaspoon of Guérande
- 40g butter
- 2 turns of a pepper mill
- 4 turns of nutmeg mill
- 1 liter of water
- Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into small pieces.
- Prepare the leeks by slitting them in half and rinse them under cold water.
- Finely slice the leeks.
- Heat the butter in the saucepan.
- Sear the leek for a few minutes.
- Reserve the leeks.
- Pour the water into the saucepan and season with salt.
- Add the smoked brisket and potatoes, cook until boiling.
- Add the leeks and cook for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 22 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: leek soup with bacon
My favorite wine for this Beaujolais (red) recipe Grape varieties: Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Slice the leeks Rinse the leeks Sear the leeks Slice the breast Zoom