Recipe: Mackerel with mustard
Mackerel recipe with mustard, cooked in foil with vegetables, an easy recipe for a complete meal, we loved it. I like mustard sauce, it always gives a wonderful flavor to meat and fish. Mackerel with mustard in foil to cook in the oven or even on the barbecue, the vegetables and mustard will flavor the mackerel. Mackerel one of the cheapest fish on supermarket shelves. It deserves some interest, in addition to its price, its fleshy and tasty.
- Mackerel with mustard recipe for: 2 people
- 1 large mackerel
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- Empty the mackerel.
- Rinse thoroughly under the tap to remove all traces of blood.
- Garnish the inside of the mackerel with mustard.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Thinly slice the pepper.
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Sow the onion on the cling film.
- Place the mackerel in the middle of the cling film.
- Add the tomato and pepper.
- Salt and pepper.
- Fold the width, then the height by rolling the paper on itself.
- Tie a little around your papillote.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 180 °
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 15 minutes
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mackerel with mustard
My favorite wine for this recipe: Macon blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Cooked papillote Tie up Close the flicker Add the tomatoes Cover the tomatoes Slice pepper and tomato Stuff with onion Rinse the mackerel