Gorgonzola Mascarpone Sauce Recipe
A nice sauce to accompany pasta, this time it won’t be homemade, I didn’t have enough time and Léonie had bought some small pasta. It was Léa who came to the house for lunch who made her menu. I really like Mascarpone with Gorgonzola for sauces, it is a cheese with a lot of flavor but also a nice sweetness, which is often appreciated by children. Mascarpone sauce with Gorgonzola an easy recipe, ready in a few minutes, it can accompany your pasta but also poultry or rice. The leeks added a little sweetness to this lovely sauce, but their flavors divinely perfumed my Gorgonzola sauce. A deliciously thick sauce that covered my pasta to perfection. I still had a base of Crémant d’Alsace, I took the opportunity to finish it, it is the base of this Gorgonzola sauce.
Gorgonzola Mascarpone sauce recipe for 3 people:
- 1 leek white
- 3 small cloves of garlic
- 5 g chives
- 30g butter
- 22 cl of Crémant d’Alsace
- 250 g of Mascarpone with Gorgonzola
- 30 g parmesan
- Peel and finely mince the garlic
- Peel then rinse the leek white, then mince it finely.
- Heat the butter and add the leek whites and garlic.
- Let them cook for a few minutes so that they become translucent.
- Deglaze with the wine and reduce, almost dry.
- Pour in the milk and cream, reduce by half.
- Cut the Gorgonzola into small cubes, then add to the cream.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to incorporate the cheese.
- Grate the Parmesan directly over the sauce, stir again to incorporate the Parmesan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add just before serving the chives, washed and chopped.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mascarpone sauce with Gorgonzola
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crémant d’Alsace Cépage Auxérois, Pinot gris and white
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Slice the leeks Sear the leeks Add white The Gorgonzolas Zoom Mascarpone sauce with gorgonzola