Recipe: Mirabelle ice cream and yellow wine
Recipe for mirabelle and yellow wine ice cream, on the occasion of my niece’s wedding, we have planned a Franc Comtois hole to change from the classic Normand hole. I used plums from Courchaton and gout from the same village. The ball will be sprinkled with mac vin. An unusual ice cream, the light scent of the drop of mirabelle plum and the particular flavor of yellow wine melts into a very specific ice cream reserved for adults. A Franc Comtois hole that we are going to distribute to our ch’ti friends who will be at the wedding. Mirabelle ice cream and yellow wine to serve in the middle of a meal.
- Recipe for mirabelle and yellow wine ice cream for 2 liters of ice cream:
- 1,900 pitted mirabelles
- 25 cl of yellow wine
- 200 g sugar
- 5 cl of drop of mirabelle plum
- 50 cl of liquid cream.
- Pit the mirabelle plums.
- Heat the mirabelles with the yellow wine.
- Add the drop from the first broths.
- Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Mix in a blender.
- Cool then place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Turbine with the ice cream maker for 45 minutes.
- Place in the freezer, the ice cream is ready.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 hour (s)
Number of people: about 2 liters of ice
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: mirabelle ice cream and yellow wine
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sauvignon and Chardonnay grape mac wine
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Mirabelles in the tree Pitted Mirabelles Add sugar Cook 10 minutes Go to blender