Recipe: Morteau and Comté pana cotta
Morteau and Comté pana cotta recipe, in small verrines for a dinner aperitif, we devoured them. I like to play with colors for an aperitif. Here the Morteau sausage was in the spotlight, as well as the county of products from my region which go together wonderfully. The Comté remains a cheese that honors our region, it is exported all over the world and remains the best ambassador of our region without forgetting, of course, Victor Hugo and Pasteur.
- Recipe for Pana cotta de Morteau and Comté for 4 people:
- 1 small Morteau sausage
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 6 basil leaves
- 400 g of Comté
- 1 small point of Agar agar knife
- Cook the Morteau sausage in a large volume of simmering water for 25 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the sausage
- Slice the sausage.
- Grate the county.
- Heat the liquid cream with the Comté.
- Add the agar agar and let it boil for a few seconds.
- Let cool.
- Pour into the verrines and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Make a cut in the slices of Morteau sausage.
- Place a slice on each verrines with a little basil
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pana cotta de Morteau and Comté
My favorite wine for this recipe: Macvin rouge Poulsard; Clothing ; Pinot Noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Zoom Cut the slice Pour the pana cotta Heat the cream Add county Slice the Morteau Cook the sausage Small broth