Summary : Recipe for Risotto with peas, a great recipe with the arrival of spring. I love working with these fresh, beautifully colored peas. Here the risotto takes all its values with this recipe. A great way to honor the arrival of this beautiful season and the sun. I like this typically Italian dish and this generous cuisine from the other side of the Alps. Parmesan is an integral part of almost all risotto recipes, I always add it at the end of cooking when the liquid has almost disappeared. I had found bacon from Colonnata in the Halls of Chambéry, I fell in love with this Italian charcuterie and this so generous taste. Pea Risotto recipe for 3 people:
Risotto recipe with peas for 4 people
- 220 gr of shelled peas
- 100 gr of Colonnata bacon
- 30 gr of sun-dried tomato
- 100 gr Arborio rice
- 80 gr of parmesan
- 1 cube of vegetables
- Shell the fresh peas.
- Blanch the peas for one minute in salted water.
- Heat a dry pan.
- Slice the bacon strips of Colonnataen four.
- Sear the bacon for 5 minutes, lowering the heat a little under the pan.
- Dissolve the cube of vegetables in lukewarm water.
- Add the broth and cover with water.
- Let the rice cook for about fifteen minutes.
- Add the Parmesan 2 minutes before the end of cooking and the peas.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 17 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Risotto with peas
My favorite wine for this recipe: Auxey-Duresses Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 13 ° and 14 °
Shell the peas Rinse the peas Sear the bacon Add the peas Add the parmesan