Recipe: Quinoa salad
Gourmet quinoa salad recipe, we love all these multicolored salads at home. The quinoa salad is one of them, plus the tastes are divine. A little freshness on the table with a barbecue of fish or even meat, I presented it in small verrines. I like quinoa, but we’re more used to eating it hot. For once this quinoa salad had the most beautiful effect at home. I liked this little taste of mint and the incomparable parfait of lime. A quinoa salad to eat without any restrictions. The kids also enjoyed it.
- Quinoa salad recipe for 10 people:
- 200 gr of uncooked quinoa
- 4 organic limes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 30 small basil leaves
- 30 small mint leaves
- 265 gr chickpeas
- 230 gr of kernel corn
- 250 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 20 Greek style olives
- 250 gr of feta cheese
- Cook the quinoa for about 12 minutes in a large volume of water.
- Let the quinoa cool when cooked.
- Rinse the red pepper, then chop it into small squares.
- Peel the onion and cut into small squares.
- Finely chop the mint and basil.
- Drain then rinse the chickpeas and corn.
- Remove the pits from the olives then slice into rings.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes then cut into quarters.
- Cut a few slices of lime, then extract the juice.
- Mix all the ingredients with the juice.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Crush the fresh pepper and add to the preparation.
- Pour into the verrines without touching the sides.
- Garnish with a few lime wedges.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: quinoa salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé Corse Ajaccio grape Sciaccarelo and Nielluccio
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cook the quinoa Drain the corn Slice the peppers Drain the chickpeas Slice the cherry tomatoes Finely chop the shallots Add the herbs Zoom