Recipe: Red mullet fillets in a glass
Red mullet fillets in a glass, a nice recipe with little fresh produce that smells of spring. I accompanied it with a wasabi sauce, well it was a little spicy, for novices but for amateurs a real killing. I like this fish, it is now regularly found on the shelves in supermarkets. Ideal for receiving these red mullet fillets in a glass with the glass, they remain very hot for a long time and it is very practical. Red mullet are fish with extraordinary flesh but they do not tolerate cooking well.
- Recipe for red mullet fillets in a glass for 3 people:
- 1 forest mushroom el lamella
- 2 fairly large cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 200 gr of button mushroom
- 30 gr of lamb’s lettuce
- 300 gr of forest mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 gr of butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.200 kg of fresh peas
- Cook the peas in a large volume of water, run under the tap as soon as cooking is finished.
- Cut the Paris mushrooms into strips.
- Peel the garlic, then squeeze it in the hot pan with the oil.
- Sear the mushrooms in the pan over high heat, season with salt and pepper then pour into the verrines .
- Add the lamb’s lettuce and sear it for a few seconds then add it to the peas.
- Add the peas in the verrines.
- Reheat the verrines in the oven 15 minutes at 180 °.
- Heat the butter in the pan and sear the fillets just before serving a fairly quick back and forth.
- Place the fillets on the verrines well hot.
- Add a little wasabi sauce in the lids for the amateurs.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Red mullet fillets in a glass
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois blanc Grapes Savagnin blanc, Pinot blanc, Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Sear the mushrooms Sear the onions Wasabi sauce Sear the salad Cook the red mullet Reduce the sauce Cook the scallops Assemble the verrines