Recipe: Risotto with Saint Jacques
Scallops risotto recipe, they were on sale this week in my supermarket and I had a friend who came to have lunch at home. Saint-Jacques always a lot of pleasure to cook as to eat, they remain by far my favorites, friends beware the reserves of the ocean are inexhaustible. There is no shortage of Saint Jacques recipes on the internet, each chef takes advantage of his know-how to decorate them in their own way, me anyway I like them in all sauces, cooked or raw.
- Risotto with Saint-Jacques recipe for 8 people:
- 200 g of prawns
- 500 rooster
- 400 g of frozen scallops
- 350 g of fresh scallops
- 1 onion
- 300 g frozen seafood cocktail
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 130 g Paris mushrooms
- 125 g coconut beans
- 250 cherry tomatoes
- 10 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 20 cl of white wine
- 40g butter
- 500g Arborio rice
- 1 tbsp of fish stock
- 100 g parmesan
- 2 tbsp of mascarpone
- Peel the onion, then cut it finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Sear the onion, do not let it brown.
- Add frozen seafood.
- Add the roosters.
- Remove the leaves from the fresh thyme, then add it.
- Peel the prawns, then add them.
- Roast the cherry tomatoes in the oven with 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Sear the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 3 minutes, add a little oil if necessary.
- Cook the coconut beans in the microwave for 6 minutes, power fully, they should remain a little crunchy.
- Pour in the rice.
- Cover the flavored water with the stock and cook the rice for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Sear the scallops in the butter.
- Place 6 tablespoons of parmesan powder on baking paper and cook at 200 ° for 10 minutes.
- Add before serving, the Parmesan, tomatoes, mushrooms, scallops.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Risotto with scallops
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne Aligoté Cépage Aligoté
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the roostersDisgorging the roostersSlice the onionSear the onionBarely colorOpen roostersCut the coconutsSear the mushroomsAdd thymeSear the nutAdd the prawnsAdd the mushroomsAdd the riceCover with waterAdd the parmesanMake the parmesan tilesZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8948818164251114009.jpg" class="aligncenter"