Recipe: Salmon and sorrel lasagna
Salmon and sorrel lasagna recipe, every year I cut my sorrel too late and the little animals have made it their feast. This time I anticipated, it was very green with very tender leaves. How not to think of the salmon and sorrel lasagna, I received two very greedy friends, frankly they were sublime tasty and soft, impossible not to succumb to great and small. I liked these three floors with three different tastes, on each floor it’s happiness and different sensations. What about the top floor? an explosion of flavor where the acidity of sorrel reigns supreme. I loved these salmon and sorrel lasagna, the presentation in individual jars, had a great effect.
- Salmon and sorrel lasagna recipe for 5 people:
- 250 gr of sorrel
- 1 onion
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream
- 200 gr of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 400 gr of crushed tomatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 salmon steaks
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- Wash the parsley.
- Wash and then remove the stems from the sorrel.
- Cut there roughly.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat a pan with a spoon of olive oil.
- Sear the onions without letting them color, then add the sorrel.
- Add the cream as soon as the sorrel is cooked, cook for 3 minutes, salt.
- Pour into the jars, without touching the sides.
- Heat water to pre-cook the lasagna;
- Beat the flour and eggs with a spoon of olive oil.
- Cook the pasta in a simmering water broth for about 8 minutes.
- Place the lasagna sheets on a clean tea towel.
- Place the salmon steaks, salt and pepper generously.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 14 minutes.
- Let cool, then crumble the salmon, taking care to remove all the bones.
- Place a round of lasagna in each jar.
- Then half the tomatoes crushed, salt and pepper.
- Divide the ricotta among the verrines.
- Place a circle of lasagna on the ricotta.
- Add the salmon, chop a little parsley on the salmon.
- Add a spoonful of cream.
- Place a circle of lasagna, barely squeeze the preparation.
- Pour in the rest of the crushed tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place two cherry tomatoes in the jars.
- Bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon and sorrel lasagna
My favorite wine for this recipe: Smoked Pouilly Grape variety savagnin blanc
Temperature between 09 ° and 10 °
Common sorrelSeize the sorrelAdd the creamCut the pastaCook the pastaPlace on a tea towelStart with sorrelPasta and sauceAdd the ricottaPre-cook the salmonStrip the salmonAdd the salmonCook with two tomatoesZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/3035835962441482509.jpg" class="aligncenter"