Hazelnut shortbread recipe
I had my friend Florence, who came to sleep at the house, so as she is rather greedy, I chose this dessert of small hazelnut shortbread cookies. You will love these little shortbread cookies ready in about ten minutes, deliciously scented, I brought a little acidity with the lemon gelatin. Of course I took advantage of the raspberries, my daughter Léonie’s favorite fruit. I will surely start again with a dark chocolate ganache, I will present this recipe to you later which will ripen a little. I chose for these little hazelnut shortbread cookies, a high quality wine that I received to test, a white Hermitage from the organic cultivation of the house Frédéric Pierro in Saint Bardoux
Small hazelnut shortbread recipe for people:
- 70 gr of ground hazelnuts
- 30 g ground almonds
- 125 g butter
- 2 g of salt
- 45 g egg yolks (about 3)
- 100g of flour
- 7 g of baking powder
- 100 g icing sugar
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 gelatin sheet
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° with rotating heat.
- Mix the ground hazelnuts and almonds, the yeast, the sugar directly in the mixer with the foil.
- Add the softened butter, cut into small cubes, mix at low speed.
- Add the egg yolks, mix at low speed.
- Add the sifted flour, in small doses.
- Form a ball and film it, then place it for 60 minutes.
- Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water.
- Heat the lemon juice and water with the spoonful of powdered sugar.
- Add the gelatin sheet, wringing it out as much as possible.
- Place in the refrigerator, until set.
- Line the tartlet molds, then fill them halfway.
- Place in the hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let the mussels cool.
- Pour the gelled lemon juice in a pocket with a small nozzle.
- Place the lemon on top of the shortbread to add a little acidity.
- Whip the cream into a firm whipped cream.
- Pour the whipped cream into a pocket with a large notched nozzle.
- Place the whipped cream on the lemon to hide it.
- Place a nice raspberry on the top of the shortbread.
- Place a shortbread in a large deep plate.
- Arrange the raspberries around the shortbread.
- Place a dab of whipped cream between each raspberry.
- Slice 4 raspberries into three rounds and place them on the edges of the plate.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Hazelnut shortbread cookies
My favorite wine for this recipe: Hermitage blanc grape Marsane (white hermitage)
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Crush the hazelnutsAdd flourAdd the butterDissolve gelatinBaked shortbreadPour in the gelatin lemonZoom
I offer you a white Hermitage (pastime) from organic farming, I had the chance to taste it, I loved it.
It is a round and ample wine, one easily finds aromas of white peach, honey, pear and a good length at the end of the mouth.
Maison Pierro offers 500 bottles for this vintage.
Maison Frédéric Pierro in Saint Bardoux 26260
2015 hobbyZoom hobby 201