Recipe: The tapenade
Black olive tapenade recipe, it’s my favorite, just spiced up with anchovies. To make a tapenade, you must first of all choose these black olives, preferably with the stones, plump, I prefer the dark olives under vacuum for this recipe. Easy and quick, this black olive tapenade recipe should not pose any difficulty for you, it will allow you to have lots of variations: tapenade puff pastry, tapenade cake, palm tapenade, tapenade mullet… Soon other tapenade recipe, tapenade green, red tapenade, something to play with colors and tastes, you can use red or green peppers, green olives …
- Tapenade recipe:
- 360 g black olives without pits
- 60 g anchovies in oil
- 60 g capers
- 15 cl of olive oil
- Roughly chop the black olives with a knife.
- Roughly chop the capers with a knife.
- Roughly cut the anchovies with a knife.
- Mix everything jerkily, so that the dough goes down to the bottom of the mixer.
- Season with pepper and gradually add the oil while mixing until desired.
- Reserve in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 0
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: The tapenade
My favorite wine for this Cote de Provence rosé recipe Grape variety: Grenache noir, Syrah, Cinsault
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Ingredients Cut-the-olives Cut-the-capers Slice the anchovies Mix it up