Recipe: Tomato Puff Pastry
Tomato puff pastry. You are going to tell me another aperitif recipe, but I never make the same aperitif, here a recipe for aperitif puff pastry, tomato puff pastry within the reach of any cook (not to say cook, yes I have names … ) An aperitif with puff pastry that can be prepared in advance, raw it tolerates freezing very well. An easy appetizer idea to make these tomato puff pastry will be appreciated if you serve them lukewarm, a few minutes after cooking. Aperitif roll recipe, very quick to make, the homemade puff pastry aperitif is always a pleasure to taste.
- Tomato puff pastry recipe for 4 people:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 50 g of Comté
- 1 can of peeled tomato
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of strong paprika
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Unroll the puff pastry.
- Prepare the concentrate like the recipe here
- Add the paprika
- Spread the mixture on the puff pastry.
- Roll into a sausage. Tighten the dough.
- Spend an hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut the tomato sausage into slices.
- Place each round on baking paper.
- Sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes.
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 15 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tomato puff pastry
My favorite wine for this white or red or rosé recipe, this puff pastry can be consumed as you wish.
Thanks to Janos for the pictures
To slice Take out of the fridge Pepper