It’s good weather, here are the barbecues I love, my daughter a little less. Turkey brochettes with Espelette pepper, always under the sun the spices are important for this poultry which lacks a little personality, here the pepper enhances this brochette. A great variation, which however allows each chef to follow his whims. Turkey kebabs with Espelette pepper with a nice green salad.
Turkey brochettes with Espelette pepper recipe for 4 people
- 250 g turkey
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Espelette pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Cut your turkey into small 1cm squares.
- Take a salad bowl and put the pieces of poultry with the paprika and Espelette pepper, Pour the olive oil over the meat and the spices.
- Stir everything and let macerate for an hour.
- Peel and cut the onion into 8 parts.
- Start your skewers with a piece of onion folded in half and then a piece of meat, and start again.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Turkey brochettes with Espelette pepper
My favorite wine for this Beaujolais Grape variety recipe: Gamay
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °.