Recipe: Vegetable risotto
Vegetable recipe, ready in a few minutes just enough time to cut the zucchini and onion. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor of this risotto, I especially loved the crunchiness of the corn. We tasted this risotto for a dinner, it was really welcome. A quick and easy recipe, with a special flavor. This vegetable risotto will be ideal for a vegetarian dish.
- Vegetable risotto recipe for 4 people:
- 140g of Arborio rice
- 1 large onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 75g of wild lingonberries
- 150g sweet corn
- 1 vegetable cube
- 125 gr of parmesan
- Rinse the zucchini, then cut it into cubes.
- Peel the onion and slice in half and then into rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Brown the onions.
- Add the zucchini as soon as the oil is hot.
- Add the rice and let it toast for a few minutes, constantly stirring the ingredients in the pan.
- Add the lingonberries with the juice.
- Cover with water just to the level of the rice and simmer gently, watching the water level.
- Add the vegetable cube.
- Add the Parmesan while stirring.
- Pour in the corn kernels, just to heat them.
- Serve very hot, without reheating it.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Vegetable risotto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol rosé Grape variety: Grenache noir, Sincault, Mourvèdre.
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Sear the shallots Add the zucchini Add the rice Wet Zoom