Recipe: Pork trotters parmentier
Old-fashioned pork trotters Parmentier recipe, they simmered in a cast iron casserole dish directly in the oven. I’ve wanted to cook pig’s trotters for a long time, a childhood memory, mom loved it. I prolonged the cooking of the pig’s trotters, so that they are candied and tender. Cooking pig’s trotters in a cast iron casserole dish in the oven allows no supervision and can simmer while you are at work. Parmentier of pig’s trotters an original recipe, to taste pig’s trotters.
- Pork trotters Parmentier recipe for 2 people:
- 2 pig’s trotters
- 3 onions
- 3 carrots
- 6 small potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- Salt and pepper
- 15 cl of white wine
- Peel and cut the onions into eighths
- Peel and cut the carrots into slices
- Rub and rinse the red potatoes
- Rinse the pig’s feet with clean water.
- Place the onions and carrots in the bottom of a cast iron casserole dish.
- Place the pig’s trotters on top of the vegetables.
- Sow the curry on the feet.
- Place the potatoes alternately between the pig’s trotters.
- Pour 50 cl of water and the white wine.
- Place in the oven at 150 ° for 4 hours 30 minutes.
- Check the doneness of the pig’s trotters.
- Bone the pork trotters.
- Slice the potatoes.
- Place the apples at the bottom of a stainless steel circle.
- Add the pork in the circle.
- Finish with a small row of onion
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Parmentier of pig’s trotters
My favorite wine for this Bourgogne Beaune Grape variety recipe: Pinot noir.
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °
Pig’s trotters and pdt Cooked pork trotters Bone the feet Start with the pdt Meat