Recipe: Apple cake
Apple cake, here is a seasonal dessert, the apples have candied in this cake, the caramel has come to flavor the apples. Here is a soft apple cake, for amateurs, I served it with whipped cream, a real delight. Apple cake for a royal taste, kids will love this caramelized apple cake.
- Apple cake recipe for 8 people:
- 8 apples
- 25 sugar cubes
- 150 g of flour
- 150 g of caster sugar
- 100 g butter
- 10 cl of milk
- 5 cl of liquid cream
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 100 g of heavy cream.
- Wet two sugars and place with the other sugars in the cake mold
- Heat the mold under medium heat to make a caramel, your wooden spoon must always be moving.
- Spread the caramel in the bottom of the mold.
- Rinse the apples quickly then peel them.
- Cut the apples into quarters
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture turns white.
- Melt 80 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter the top of the cake tin with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your apples by packing them at the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the preparation over the apples.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes.
- Unmould the cake as soon as it is lukewarm.
- Whip the cream and serve it with the cream.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple cake
My favorite wine for this recipe Straw wine: Chardonnay grape and white Savagnin
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
The base Beat the eggs and sugar Bleaching White in Snow Snow and egg white To mix together Caramel Put the apples Add device Cooked Plate