Recipe: Andouillette gratin with Langre
Langres andouillette gratin recipe, I love the taste of this cheese and especially its color which is full of finesse. The Langres cheese will soften this beautiful andouillette which has taken on a lot of color when passing in the oven. A fairly original gratin recipe, of course you have to like the andouillette, I love it. Your andouillette gratin with Langres must be accompanied by a small smoked pouilly and then you play the big game. I made this recipe for friends, they loved it, of course I had kept two because grandpa René came to eat. As he liked it, and he could not eat everything, he left with the rest of his gratin, really this is not a sign. Before, I loved andouillettes on the barbecue, in the pan or even in the oven, but since I tested the recipe for andouillette gratin with Langres, it will be difficult to move on.
- Langres andouillette gratin recipe for 8 people:
- 3 large onions
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 8 andouillettes
- 25 cl of white wine
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 350 gr of langers
- 20 g butter
- Peel the potatoes, then cut into slices of the same size.
- Peel then slice the onion.
- Lightly butter a baking dish.
- Place the onions in the dish.
- Add the potatoes.
- Crush the pepper, then add to the potatoes.
- Cook the potatoes and onions for 30 minutes at 200 ° (they must be pre-cooked, so that the cheese keeps its
- nice color for gratinating)
- Spend the thirty minutes taking out the dish.
- Pour in the cream and then the white wine.
- Mix the mustard with the white wine and a spoonful of cream in a bowl.
- Place the andouillettes on the potatoes.
- Generously brush the potatoes and andouillettes.
- Slice the Langres cheese
- Add the cheese and brown for 25 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette gratin with Langres
My favorite wine for this recipe: Smoked Pouilly Grape Sauvignon Blanc
Temperature between 06 ° and 09 °
Slice the onions Cut the potatoes Pour the cream Mix with mustard Water generously Slice the cheese Pepper Zoom