Recipe: Andouillette with mustard
Andouillette recipe with mustard, here is a meal very quickly prepared, often between friends while watching a football match. Andouillette in the oven, this recipe andouillette with mustard sauce is super fast, you can also use the microwave to cook them. Spread over onions this andouillette recipe is available to everyone, no need for special culinary talent, andouillette with mustard a meal for students.
- Mustard andouillette recipe for 4 people:
- 4 andouilles
- 2 onions
- 10 cl of wine
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- Salt pepper
- Peel the onion and cut it in half, then in half a ring.
- Put the onion in the bottom of the dish with the wine.
- Cut the andouillettes in five equal parts and place them on the onions and on the field.
- Brush the tops of the andouillettes with the mustard.
- Place in a hot 180 ° oven for 20 minutes or 5 minutes in the microwave.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette a la mustard
My favorite wine for this recipe Mâcon (Dry white) Grape varieties: (Chardonnay)
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
- Andouillette with old mustard
- Crusted andouillette
- Andouillette on the barbecue
- Andouillette with red wine
- White wine
Tro style I cif to death .s is too good really I love it made its awesome
the best andouillettes of all that I have known I recommend them to everyone and a big thank you to Pascal we are enjoying this super good and easy dish
super super super good
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply