Recipe: Andouillette with old mustard
Recipe for andouillette with old mustard, at home it’s always a party for andouillettes. A nice pure pork andouillette and a nice sauce, this is a marriage that never goes unnoticed and we always enjoy it as much. Andouillette with mustard sauce remains my favorite in addition here an andouillette with old mustard, a little extra. I buy them from my butcher, they are not fatty and very tasty, I particularly like this andouillette recipe with old mustard, I chose a red Collioure to accompany my andouillette recipe.
- Recipe of Andouillette with old mustard for 2 people:
- 3 beautiful andouillettes
- 1 nice shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of grain mustard
- 10 cl of white wine
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- Peel the shallot and garlic.
- Finely slice the shallot.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil.
- Sear the shallot in the pan and the butter.
- Squeeze the garlic over the shallot.
- Add the andouillettes, salt and pepper to the mignonette.
- Add the mustard and let it toast well.
- Deglaze with the wine, reduce by half.
- Cream the andouillettes, let reduce for a few minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillettes with mustard
My favorite wine for this recipe: Collioure rouge Grape Grenache noir, Carignan, Cinsault
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Cut the onions Sear the onions Toast the mustard Grill the andouillettes Zoom