Recipe: Andouillette with red wine
Red wine andouillette recipe, a creamy sauce barely flavored with mustard, I loved it. An easy recipe to make, with a sauce from the great days ready in about ten minutes. With us there is only me who tastes andouillettes, so I take advantage of the moments when I am alone, to please myself. Andouillettes are part of French cuisine, the number of recipes is incredible, but the most prestigious are andouillettes de Troyes.
- Red wine Andouillette recipe for 2 people:
- 2 small onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 andouillettes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 30 cl of Brouilly
- Peel then finely chop the onions and garlic.
- Heat a pan with the oil.
- Sear the onions and garlic, let barely color.
- Add the mustard.
- Let the mustard roast a little
- Wet with the red wine.
- Let reduce to a full boil for 5 minutes.
- Place the andouillettes in the sauce and cook for 2 minutes
- Turn the andouillettes over and cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve on hot plates
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette with red wine
My favorite wine for this recipe: Brouilly Cépage Gamay
Temperature between 12 ° and 13 °
Sear the onions Toast the mustard Add red wine Andouillette Reduce the sauce Place the andouillettes Turn the andouillettes Zoom