Apple and chocolate cake recipe
Summary : A dessert with apples from my orchard, this year they are abundant and you have already benefited from great recipes. Apple and chocolate cake, ideal for a gourmet end of a meal. With this marriage of candied apples and chocolate, you will love this easy-to-make little pastry. At home we love apples and especially chocolate. I will present you other recipes with apples, if you have the possibility to have reinettes of Canada, they lend themselves wonderfully to the cooking and their slightly acidulous sides brings a plus to this recipe. I served with my apple and chocolate cake recipe a lightly beaten cream and of course you can also flambé it with calvados.
Apple and chocolate cakes recipe for 6 people or 1 cake mold 28 × 11 cm:
- Confection of the apples
- 120 g butter
- 130 g sugar
- 6 ripe apples
- Prepare the dough
- 100 g ground almonds
- 50 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 85 g butter
- 85 g dark chocolate for pastry
- 4 eggs
110 powdered sugar
- Heat the section of the apples in the oven to 140 °, then peel them.
- Slice the apples in half.
- Heat the 120 g of butter with the 130 g of sugar.
- Place the cut side in the butter, which foams a little.
- Cook for 20 minutes under a low heat.
- Gently flip the apples and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour with the almond powder and the baking powder.
- Melt the 80 g of butter.
- Add the 85 g of chocolate to the hot butter off the heat.
- Let the chocolate relax, then whip it.
- Crack the eggs into the robot’s bowl.
- Add the sugar and blanch the preparation, it should triple in volume.
- Incorporate the preparation into the flour, delicately with a spatula.
- Pour in the chocolate cooled to about 45 ° and integrate it.
- Butter a cake tin, then lightly flour it;
- Place the candied apples in the bottom of the mold.
- Pour the caramel over the apples.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the apples.
- Place in the hot oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Unmould as soon as it comes out of the oven, beware of burns with the caramel.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Number of people: 6 or a 28 × 11 cm cake tin
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple and chocolate cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Monbazillac grape: Sémillon, sauvignon blanc and Muscadelles
Temperature between 06 ° and ° 8
Apples from my orchardCook the apples in the butterCaramelized applesScramble the eggsIncorporate the flourIncorporate the chocolateReady to cookBaked cake<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1416268634964682754.jpg" class="aligncenter"