Apple and grapefruit pie recipe
The most popular apple pie of all the pies, this recipe remains an easy apple pie with an orange juice and grapefruit juice for the apple pie topping to add some acidity. The apple pie baking will be done twice in the oven of course. Here is an apple pie, grapefruit pie as you wish, you will love this easy-to-make dessert, choose a crispy dough instead to make it even more enjoyable to taste. An apple and grapefruit pie to finish a family meal, the children will be asking for more. For this tart, I was inspired by a recipe on i-flavor, but I modified the presentation, a little the proportions and the cooking method. In any case, it is an apple pie that is out of the ordinary and very pleasant, both warm and cold (rather lukewarm, by the way!).
Apple and grapefruit pie recipe for 6 people
- 4 beautiful Royal Gala apples
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 g butter
- Brown sugar
- Line the pie pan with parchment paper.
- Add the puff pastry, pricked with a fork.
- Garnish with the peeled apples cut into 5 to 6 minutes strips.
- Add knobs of butter and spread them over the apples.
- Sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 25 minutes, turning the tart from time to time so that the butter is
- spread over the whole pie.
- Squeeze the orange and grapefruit.
- Reduce by half under low heat.
- Add the egg yolks off the heat.
- Pour in the preparation and cook for 35 minutes (just enough time for the preparation to take)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple and grapefruit pie
My favorite wine for this recipe: Grape variety
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
- Shortbread apple pie
- Apple pie
- Apple pie home made
- Apple and honey pie
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply