Apple and honey pie recipe
Apple and honey tart sprinkled with hazelnut powder. Here is an easy and quick apple pie for the happiness of the cooks. The apple pie caramelized with honey here takes on its full value. Another apple and honey pie recipe, you can choose a slightly sour apple. Here’s how to make an apple pie with the photos to help you out. I like this apple honey pie, the juice flows to the bottom of the pie and caramelizes this one, a slightly crispy apple and honey pie.
Apple and honey pie recipe for 8 people:
- 9 medium-sized apples
- 1 puff pastry
- 50 g shelled hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of chestnut honey
- Unroll the puff pastry and put it in the mold with the baking paper.
- Cut the excess paper around the pie.
- Prick the pie shell with a fork.
- Peel the apples.
- Cut them in half, then cut the top of the apple without slicing it completely.
- Place the apple halves on the puff pastry.
- Mix the hazelnuts with the sugar.
- Cover the tops of the apples with honey with a brush.
- Sprinkle the apples with the ground hazelnuts and sugar.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Enjoy this tart warm
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 to 50 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1reviews
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mont Louis Cépage Chemin blanc
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Apple Peel the apples Pre cut the apple Pierce the hazelnuts Mix the hazelnuts Hazelnut powder Put the apples away Pass honey Ready to cook Sprinkle with hazelnut powder Baked Pie