Recipe: Apricot mousse
Apricot mousse recipe, it’s high season they are finally affordable. I like the acidity of apricots; even a little sweet, they are always a little acidic, which is what makes this fruit so charming. For this apricot mousse recipe, I had reserved apricots since the beginning of the week, so that they are very ripe, I let them ripen gently on the buffet in the dining room, they were borderline but so tasty.
- Apricot mousse recipe for 4 people:
- 15 very ripe apricots.
- ½ l of fresh cream.
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 kiwi for decoration.
- Rinse the apricots under the tap.
- Remove the core then mix the apricots in a blender.
- Add the sugar.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Incorporate the cream into the apricot coulis, reserving a little whipped cream for decoration.
- Pour the preparation into verrines.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Slice the kiwi for decoration.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Apricot mousse
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vin de paille du Jura Grape Chardonnay; Savagnin white
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the apricots Pits the apricots Mix in a blender Assemble a whipped cream Add the whipped cream to the mousse Incorporate the whipped cream Finish with whipped cream Zoom