Recipe: Asparagus carpaccio
Asparagus carpaccio recipe with avocado oil, this is a new way of presenting asparagus, I had chosen beautiful purple asparagus. I decorated my asparagus with avocado oil, it came to divinely flavor this king’s dish. Asparagus, the vegetable of spring, we also associate it with the sun, it is often a dish that we eat in the garden, under a parasol. When you peel the asparagus started at 4 cm from the tip, use a suitable tool instead, there are special asparagus thrifters. Asparagus carpaccio, I cut them lengthwise with a sole fillet knife, then braided the result was stunning.
- Asparagus carpaccio recipe for 2 people:
- 6 large asparagus
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tsp of red berries
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- A few dried cornflower petals.
- Salt flower
- Peel the asparagus starting with the foot and ending with the head, the closer you get to the tip the less you press on your peeler (your peeling must stop 4 cm from the tip).
- Cook the asparagus in a large pot of cold salted water for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Rinse the asparagus under running water to stop cooking.
- Cut the asparagus lengthwise into four strips.
- Assemble the plates by crossing the asparagus.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the asparagus rows.
- Add the red berries.
- Salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the blueberry blossoms, just for fun.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 22 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Carpaccio asparagus
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cour Cheverry blanc Cépage Romorantin
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Peel the asparagus Peaks Peeled asparagus Cook the asparagus Asparagus