Recipe: Sea bass fillets with vanilla butter
Recipe sea bass fillets with vanilla butter. Sea bass fillets with green asparagus and vanilla butter, which will deliciously flavor the fish. Sea bass fillet recipe with to accompany a green asparagus recipe, grilled in vanilla butter. Cooking green asparagus just in butter, still a little crunchy.
- Recipe Sea bass fillets with vanilla butter for 4 people
- 4 bars (have the fillets lifted by your fishmonger)
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 80 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs of lemon thyme
- Open your vanilla bean in half, scrape with the tip of your knife to extract the flesh of the vanilla.
- Melt the butter and place the vanilla flesh and the pod on the butter.
- Cut the tips of the asparagus and brown them in the vanilla butter halfway through cooking.
- Gently place the fish fillets in the skillet skin side down and let your fillets cook gently. Drizzle the fish regularly with the vanilla butter, without turning them.
- Salt and pepper.
- Crumble the lemon thyme over the fish while cooking.
- I used the rest of the asparagus for an appetizer.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bass fillets with vanilla butter
My favorite wine for this recipe Chablis (White) (Grape varieties: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 1 2 °
- Scallops with vanilla butter
- Guinea fowl legs with vanilla butter
- Lemon butter
- Pear in butter
- Vanilla pod
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply