Recipe: Asparagus oils
Asparagus oil, divinely scented, this oil will not leave anyone indifferent, it will come scented with asparagus. We love asparagus but serve it with a deliciously flavored little oil that brings out the nutty flavor of spring asparagus. With this preparation, it is the pleasure of the eyes with the pleasure of tasting.
- Asparagus oil recipe for 3 people:
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 small young basil leaves
- 15 red berries
- ¼ lemon
- ½ teaspoon of fleur de sel
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Rinse the basil leaves under running water.
- Wipe the basil leaves with clinging paper.
- Cut the basil leaves as finely as possible.
- Place the pepper in a bowl and the red berries.
- Add the salt.
- Squeeze the ¼ lemon.
- Crush the peppercorns with a mortar, then add it.
- Mix and let macerate for an hour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1reviews