Asparagus with ham and Comté
Summary : Recipe for Asparagus with ham and Comté, with us there is only me who am a fan of asparagus as a starter. I like them warm or cold, with mayonnaise or béarnaise, or just a drizzle of olive oil. Here it is, it’s high season, it would be a shame not to take advantage of it, today I cooked them for a change, Asparagus with ham and Comté. Very tender melting asparagus in this generous béchamel sauce with Comté. I loved these ham and Comté asparagus. For cooking the asparagus, I use a special saucepan, it allows me to cook them upright and the tips out of the water, a marvel this saucepan. You will have to choose between green asparagus and purple asparagus, for me green asparagus are present all year round. So I choose, in high season, purple asparagus. I will choose large ones, all of the same size to obtain identical cooking for my asparagus with ham and Comté.
Asparagus recipe with ham and count for 3 people:
- 9 large asparagus
- 5 slices of cooked ham
- 125 gr of feta
- 100 gr of Comté
- Homemade bechamel sauce
- 50 gr of butter
- 50 gr of flour
- 50 cl of raw milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Grate the county
- Peel the asparagus.
- Heat the butter with the flour in a saucepan.
- Dry the flour in butter without letting it color.
- Gradually add the raw milk to incorporate the flour without lumps.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Slice the ham in half.
- Roll the ham around the asparagus.
- Add a large spoon of homemade béchamel sauce.
- Spread the sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Place the asparagus on the béchamel.
- Cover lightly with the béchamel
- Add the county.
- Sprinkle the feta, breaking it up
- Place in the hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Asparagus with ham and Comté
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Chasselas grape Chasselas (fondant)
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut off the feet Peel the body Cool the asparagus Prepare the béchamel Slice the ham Roll the asparagus Sprinkle with Comté Zoom