Recipe: Banana and raspberry clafoutis
Banana and raspberry clafoutis recipe,. I don’t change the clafoutis recipe anymore, it is so soft and tasty that I readjust my clafoutis recipe according to the fruit that I am going to work. Raspberry dessert here is a fruit that never leaves me indifferent, I always have some in my freezer to make coulis or creams, but I like it even more when it’s in season; easy clafoutis recipe.
- Banana and raspberry clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 170 gr caster sugar
- 6 bananas
- 350 g of raspberries!
- ½ lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white rum
- Peel the bananas.
- Split lengthwise in four.
- Cut the bananas into small wedges.
- Pour the juice of half a lemon over the bananas.
- Drizzle with the tablespoon of white rum, mix
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your banana wedges at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Banana and raspberry clafoutis
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Ripe bananas Slice the bananas Cut into cubes The fruits More than cook