Recipe: Strawberry Sabayon
Strawberry sabayon recipe, an original way to consume strawberries here, my favorite gariguettes, I love them in all forms. Here is a strawberry dessert for a great occasion, the strawberry sabayon can be prepared in advance and baked at the last moment. A dessert to be made when the strawberries are not yet ripe, they will be more in the spotlight. I used my new rectangular Passavant la Rochère glass verrines, they were highlighted with this strawberry sabayon.
- Recipe for 3 people: Strawberry Sabayon
- 250 g gariguettes strawberries
- 10 cl of white wine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flaked almonds
- Quickly rinse the gariguettes under the tap.
- Remove the green operculum from the strawberry.
- Thinly slice the strawberries with a sharp knife.
- Arrange the gariguette strawberries in the verrines.
- Heat the wine with the spoon of powdered sugar.
- Let reduce by ¾.
- Stop the fire.
- Add the egg yolks.
- Heat in a double boiler so that the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the strawberries in the verrines.
- Place in a hot oven for 5 minutes at 220 °.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Strawberry Sabayon
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest. Gewurztraminer grape variety
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Wash the strawberries Slice the strawberries Pour the sabayon Ready to cook Zoom