BBQ Peppers Recipe
Peppers on the barbecue, nothing could be easier if you have a plancha on your barbecue like me. For this very sunny or very hot day, my friends asked me for vegetables on the barbecue, I immediately imagined my plancha full of colors with vegetables cooking in the sun, I opted for barbecued peppers . An easy to make pepper recipe that will cook gently on your barbecue, slightly sweet, they still go this fragrant under the heat of cooking.
Barbecue Peppers Recipe 4 for people
- 2 large red peppers
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 large onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Provence herb
- Rinse the peppers in clean water.
- Slice the green and red peppers into small squares.
- Peel and slice the onions into small squares.
- Peel and cut the garlic into slices.
- Mix everything in a salad bowl, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil.
- Heat the barbecue grill quite hard.
- Place the peppers on the hot grill plate and reduce the heat.
- Turn regularly with a large spatula.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 to 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Barbecued peppers
My favorite wine for this Lirac rosé recipe: Grenache noir grape, syrah, mourvèdre
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Peppers Slice lengthwise Then in square Green pepper Slice lengthwise Then in square Grill on the plancha Then return